Friday, May 22, 2009

Making ROOM for Graham...


Hello friends! 
Well, as the arrival time of sweet Graham approaches- I find myself cleaning, organizing, stressing about his room and etc.  And to make room for this little fellow- we have decided to convert the office into the nursery. (I will spare you the long story about the attic remodel and the home for Sale)  In order to do so, I have a lot of clearing out to do.

Soooooo.....

All stationery has been reduced for $7.50 for a pack of 10- printed. You cant find this deal ANYWHERE.  And the duo packs are now $9.50 (this is 6 of each design). 

They all come blank except for the seashells and the red coral- those come with THANK YOU. Otherwise, we can print whatever you want on there- monograms, names, from the desk of, etc.

And here they are for you to choose from.......And I am not sure of the quantities that I have, so I will let you know when I run out! Just comment with your email and I will contact you... or, send me an email to let me know what you want.- courtneygoolsby@gmail.com


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really fantastic idea thanks for sharing...
--
Reenee
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems